This is to announce the ESCP Seminar at IEM Kuching from 20-22 November, 2017.
With the approval of SUStom by the State Cabinet of Sarawak recently, the Drainage and Irrigation Department (DID) of Sarawak has made it mandatory for developers to submit an ESCP together with the earthwork plan before the commencement of any earthwork to the relevant DID Divisional office.
Since the ESCP requirement is something new in Sarawak, a lot of engineers are confused at the differences between an earthwork plan and an ESCP.
They do not know the rules and regulations governing erosion and sediment control in Sarawak, and how to take into account the various stages of the earthworks and construction processes in the ESCP.
In brief, they do not know how to prepare an ESCP to meet the requirements of SUStom / MSMA2.
Details are as shows:
Title of Seminar: “How to Comply with the ESCP Requirements in SUStom/MSMA2 for Sarawak?”
Day 1- Erosion and Sedimentation Processes & Erosion and Sediment Control Principles
Day 2- Design Guidelines for Erosion and Sediment Control BMPs
Day 3- Preparation of Erosion and Sediment Control Plan & Case Studies
Venue: IEM, Kuching.
Dates: 20-22 November, 2017 (3 days)
Time: 8:30 am to 5 pm.
The registration form can also be downloaded from:
Fee: See Flyer. Discount for early birds. Fee is exempted from GST.
Additional discount for company sending in more than 1 participant.
Sign up now to get your special early bird price!
Please note the fee increase each month beginning 1 September, 2017.
Content of the Workshop:
The benefits of attending the Seminar are as follows:
1. You will find out about the rules and regulations on erosion and sediment control in general.
2. You will learn about the specific requirements in the preparation of ESCP for Sarawak.
3. You will be shown the steps and stages in the preparation of ESCP to fulfill SUStom / MSMA2 requirements.
4. You will learn how to prepare an ESCP by using a real case study of a mixed development site as an example.
5. You will get special tips from the expert that will make your design more cost effective.
6. You will get spreadsheet templates for ESCP preparation worth a total of RM1,280 for free.
7. You will gain 18 CPD hours by attending the seminar.
8. You will get special discount for MSMAware software.
Just 3 easy steps to book your place:
Step (1): Download the brochure at
Step (2): Fill up the registration form.
Step (3): Fax/email it in.
Sign up now to enjoy the early bird discount.
If you any queries, please call/SMS/whatsapp me now at 012-2812590!